Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shocking!! maybe and totally UNEXPECTED for certain. .

       Every people has its own point of view and that is to believe or not to believe in something.. Yes i am being serious right now, maybe because I've done something that had a HUGE change in my life. Today I am trying to believe in my own horoscope and i think it really correlates with what is happening in my life these past few days..

This was my horoscope, it stated that:
"To say that today might be startling won't quite cover it. Shocking, maybe, and totally unexpected, for certain. Regardless of how it works out, use your innate gift for adapting to any situation to help the rest of us. We'll need it."

NOVEMBER 17, 2011 (Thursday) - This day had a very HUGE IMPACT in my life:

A) as a single person living in this world without the presence of a partner. 

B) as a friend to my super duper very close friend and

 C) as a catholic and a believer of God the Father..

      YES! oryt ! I am not a perfect person but what i did is a two time mortal sin.. For me it is, and i can't forgive myself for what i've done.  But what requires me in my horoscope is to adapt in any situation, which has a very big factor to me because i really have this innate gift. Until now I've been thankful to God for giving me such gift and i think that mortal sin of mine has a purpose, something that would make me realize on how to use my own "innate gifts" someday.

      I do not know if you've got my point . All wanted to do is to share what has been running on my mind this past few days. I remember when my instructor told me "Writing what is on your mind can help you decrease your frustrations." 

      Thanks for keeping your time in reading my blog. Have a nice day!

No comments: