Wednesday, February 8, 2012

THINKING TWICE: a two way process!

Its exactly 10:30 in the evening and you've got a pen and an empty space notebook while comfortably sitting in the sofa. Deeply wondering of what should you do for you to make use of your precious time. I maybe confused now but believe me i can still end up and catch up what my brain is trying to express.

COPYRIGHT PICTURE
 
I'll tell you what!! I really missed writing and sharing what my experiences are. I even enjoy it by expressing through my colleagues, cousins and maybe a stranger. Eversince, I always wanted to be silent for at least a week or so. I remember when I had an argument with my mom last December 31, 2011. We never talked for at least three days. I think that was the longest time that I was so silent. I'll tell you again what's the feeling of being untrue to yourself. It was freakin' different!! It feels like you dunno who you are. You feel sad, very much confused, guilty, stressed out alone and withdrew. It feels like you're an alien, nobody talks to you, nobody cares and no one checks on you if ever you've eaten well enough or if you're still breathing or not.

So I should say it isn't fun to be different. Yes! you maybe thinking of changing something about your attitude or maybe your looks but the choice is yours. If you think it's good enough to change then let it be but if you think it could harm to someone or to yourself then better STOP it. One more thing, when you're not sure enough on what you're gonna do, you should seriously think twice.

If you would wanna know how to decide then start looking a guide to help you. My suggestion? READ A BOOK that indicates your concern.

Remember, taking risks is a never ending search and searching helps you gain an additional knowledge. So do it now and don't let this chance get on you. Just like in sales 5 prospects a salesperson has; 4 is the salesperson actually sees; 3 listens to the presentation and 1 say YES! So, are you the one who would say YES? THINK TWICE!!!


No comments: