Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What traveller are you?


           It's the first day of  FEBRUARY 2012 and it's my fifth day here in my hometown and for that 5 days, i spent my time into travelling everyday since the day that i arrived. 



         If you ask me of what's the best thing about travelling? Hmm.. Limme think! YES, i got it now..I have tragic and fun experiences in travelling. It was fun especially when we hang out with my family in Bohol and attended my sister's wedding in Cebu City that was last 2005. There are also some tragic experiences like vomiting inside the bus and a ferry boat back when I was a kid, got sleep for hours in the terminal while waiting in the next bus, got stuck in a new place while waiting because the bus' tire needs to be fixed, and the most damn thing that would could pissed me meeting pervert and flirty passengers.



         Those were the BEST about travelling. You could be exposed in different kinds of people. Good, bad, concerned, flirtious, perverts, sick and even hilarious people. You got to adjust whenever or wherever you could encounter them. So, limme ask you this question. What traveller are you?

No comments: