Saturday, August 4, 2012

Searching for Mr. Right Chapter 1 (PART 2)



      The next day, Andrea couldn't sleep because she really needs to clarify something with Jo. So, she texted Jo and trying to set up a date or time when will they meet. But Jo couldn't make it coz he was with his friends and boss, then Andrea decided to set it again before she will be back in the place where she was working. They both agreed which each other. 

      Hours later after they were texting, Jo asked Andrea if what would she wanted to say to him, if it is important or not. Then, Andrea told him that, "Its not very important I just need to see you before il go back to my workplace and I want you to know how much I really care and love you." Jo replied saying "I love you more, Im just sad coz i know for sure your leaving me and you will be very far from me and I don't want that to happen, I tried not to be serious with you coz im just so afraid." 

      Finally, Andrea realized that they don't need to see each other again coz it's all clear to him that Jo isn't that serious to him coz of the reason that Andrea will be far away from him. Even though it hurts so bad but Andrea should look and wait again for the RIGHT guy that would accept and fight for him whatever may happen into her life. Nevertheless, she should be strong enough again and will be choosing Mr. Right with a life starting with forever and ends with never.

      To God be the glory!


No comments: